SHAKESPEARS SISTER

By 13:19 , , , , , , , , , , ,


I've not blogged for a while due to a busy work schedule and uni deadlines (UGH), so heres a lil post of some pics from a lil adventure/walk last week...






Outfit Deets:
Tee - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Cardi - Ebay (Such a bargain)
Beret - Ebay
Sunglasses - Ebay
Choker - Ebay
Belt - Charity Shop
Boots - Dr Martens

Yeah i know I'm such an Ebay addict.. (but who can't help but love a bargain!?)


Also I've recently got my lil hands on a few Limecrime Velvetines lipsticks, and I've got to say I'm in L O V E so heres a selfie of how fabulous the colour Jinx looks on...


Oh and heres a selfie with ma main squeeze/ personal photographer http://gabrialdeaconlephotographic.blogspot.co.uk (go check out his photography blog) 



I'm going to try get back into blogging more regularly, so hopefully you'll hear from me soon :)







You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. really cool photos. followed you, look frward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I've followed you back :) xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the aesthetic of these pics! Followed on bloglovin! X

    Vintage Spring ootd featuring H&M over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete